2023 Headwear Association Retailer of the Year
Congratulations to Boot Barn, the 2023 Headwear Association Retailer of the Year. Boot Barn began with one store in 1978, and has since become the largest western and work wear retailer in the U.S. operating 348 stores across 44 states.
With an uncompromising desire to support the local communities they serve, Boot Barn proudly offers the broadest selection of cowboy hats, boots, western wear, workwear, western-inspired fashion, and outdoor gear. Their vision is simple: to offer a piece of the American spirit and Western lifestyle, one handshake at a time.
ABOUT BOOT BARN
Boot Barn is the largest lifestyle retail chain devoted to western and work-related hats, footwear, clothing and accessories in the U.S. Their broad geographic footprint comprises more than three times as many stores as their nearest direct competitor that sells primarily western and work wear.
MAJOR FACTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Founded in 1978
- Boot Barn went public in October 2014 on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: BOOT)
- 348 stores across 44 states
- As of April 1, 2023 they had 8,753 company-wide employees.
- Strong new unit growth – 45 new stores opened (15% growth in FY23)
- Portfolio of 10 exclusive brands generating over $500M revenue
- Chain Store Age Breakout Retailer 2023